¿Necesitas Asesoramiento Sobre este Producto?
When we set out the way to close an attic terrace, either closing a rooftop solarium, we have to take into account that the height location and strong exposure to wind conditions require plan these enclosures differently than any other enclosure terrace.
When it comes to designing a glazing for a penthouse, we should be aware that we do not have a structure on which support the load to which it will be subjected. That is why we plan, manufacture and install galvanized steel structures, lacquered in the oven and customized to the conditions of each terrace.
Once we have a strong and solid structure, we proceed to the installation of the roof that can be fixed or mobile, manual opening or automatic opening, sandwich panel, glass or polycarbonate. The glass walls are 100% opening or sliding or folding, all of them customized in design and finish.
In Beldaglass we have specialized in this type of enclosures, as you can see on our website, we have complete numerous projects of this type.
Due to the uniqueness of these projects are very few companies which dare to undertake these projects with guaranteed success. We have over 25 years experience in the industry and we are manufacturers and distributors.
Place one of our enclosures on a terrace will help to heat the house in winter. The enclosure will act as thermal barrier. During the winter the sun will warm the room and during the summer days the panels can be opened to let air circulation. This way our clients can enjoy the terrace every day of the year. The glazed terrace of his penthouse has the following advantages.
• Increase the home comfort
• The property is revalued.
• Isolate from external agents.
• Reduce the theft risk.
• Safe and easy cleaning from the inside.
• Increase the temperature in winter.
• Total air ventilation in summer.
• Do not alter the view from inside the house.
- Increase the home comfort.
- The property is revalued.
- Isolate from external agents.
- Reduce the theft risk.
- Safe and easy cleaning from the inside.
- Increase the temperature in winter.
- Total air ventilation in summer.
- Do not alter the view from inside the house.